Instructions can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.
TrueNute K-MAG is comprised of three minerals. 22% K (Potassium) 11% Mg (Magnesium) and 21% S (Sulfur) This product is OMRI listed.
If you are growing most any crops in aquaponics, most likely you need both K and Mg as neither are normally naturally occurring in water, tap or well.
With Potassium Deficiencies you may see;
- Old Growth is Affected First
- Yellowing between the Veins of the Leaves
- Plant Leaves will cup
- Plants will wilt in the heat of the day
- Dry or dead edges develop in extreme cases
- Tomatoes that split open or ripen unevenly
With Magnesium Deficiencies you may see;
- Old growth affected first
- The leaves will turn yellow at the edges
- You may see dead brown or grey spots on the leaves or around the edges
- Affected leaves may fall off
We have added a picture of a leaf that shows both magnesium and potassium deficiency.
We carry TrueNute K-MAG in 1 pound and 4 pound bags, free delivery to the USA. When we repack the K-MAG, it loses it OMRI listing.