Instructions can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.
- Trusted worldwide for quality, and use in Aquaponics to be fish, people and bacteria safe when used as directed.
- Simplified instructions that are easy to understand can be downloaded from this page.
Why do plants need it?
- Helps with the production of chlorophyll.
- Needed for photosynthesis
- Use for plant respiration
- Nitrogen assimilation
- Root cell elongation
- Resistance to root pathogens
What a deficiency causes.
- Stems and veins will be green with dying chlorophyll
- New leaves are affected first (do not confuse with potassium deficiency)
- Yellowing or greying of chloroplasts
What Causes a deficiency?
- Lack of manganese in the system
When levels are too high.
- Can lock out Iron
- Looks similar to the deficiency
- Leaves will die from the edges inward
Comes in 4 ounce bags. Let us know if you need a larger amount.
If the download does not work, contact us at email@example.com