- 1# deficient nutrient in Aquaponics.
- Corrects yellowing between leaf veins found mostly on older growth.
- Leaves may be cupping, developing brown spots or dry and dead edges.
- Stops tomatoes from splitting open as the fruit grows.
- Also stimulates root growth.
Potassium deficiency is characterized by a cupping or “puckering” of leaves and affects older leaves first. Leaf cupping is usually accompanied by a slight marginal chlorosis, with the leaf margins dying especially at the tip in severe cases. Leaf symptoms are accompanied by abnormal fruit development, cucumber fruit often developing a brown or spotted appearance and melons often developing abnormal flesh texture and off flavor.
We carry two types to meet your specific PH levels.